Friday 14 September 2012

Today I finished with another symbol. Now I only have four more symbols and then the gobelin will be done. All four symbols that are left are of colours that are a version (i.e. shade) of brown. So this is pretty much the last post with this gobelin where you have to really look in order to see the work that has been done :-) 

On a different note, I decided to fill in the one symbol that was left of the shade of gray with the white I was working with today, as I looked at the pattern and I realised that the three symbols around the one, that I was missing a thread for, were all this specific shade of white. So, I thought, it is going to blend in very well if I fill in that symbol with this white, even though it was meant to be grey. So problem/dilemma solved!!! :-))



No comments:

Post a Comment