Friday 21 September 2012

IT IS DONE!!! I HAVE FINISHED THE HORSE'S HEAD GOBELIN!!! 

All my worries about the last symbol's thread not being enough vanished; and I even have some left over now, after filling in all the required places. I am so happy it all worked out well in the end. That is why I decided (as I stated a few posts back) not to worry about anything to do with the gobelin until I reach that stage. I was right not to worry, as there evidently was nothing to worry about! I think I will now take that motto with me for life in general: not to worry about anything until I reach that stage ;-) 

What must still be done with this gobelin is for it to be washed and framed, which will happen in due course too, God willing. :-)

I would like to finish this post with Ralph Waldo Emerson saying "The reward of a thing well done is having done it."  - it certainly rings true in this case! ;-))



No comments:

Post a Comment